Five Not-So-Obvious Reasons to Shower Daily
1. Productivity Boost: Taking a shower not only boosts your cleanliness, but also changes your brain’s mindset. If we feel “gross” or “dirty” our minds will be off of topic and often our productivity will be damaged. That is why it is healthy and recommended to shower daily; especially heading off to work. That way you will feel better about yourself and your focus will be on the tasks at hand.
2. Confidence: Confidence is absolutely essential when it comes to dates. Showering and not showering could be the vital component that tips you in favor of or against winning that potential date. In fact, odor is one of the top reasons men and women are turned down for a date. If you can smell fresh; people will obviously be more apt to want to be around you.
3. Longevity: Showering once a day can remove bacteria, and remove any other harmful germs from your body. In fact an extremely hot shower or bath will work the same as a fever if you are sick and aid in purging the sickness by fire. Be careful, though, with how hot you choose your bath to be. Once all this sickness is thrown out from your body, you’ll emerge feeling fresh and it can aid years of healthy living to your life.
4. To Fall Asleep: Had a long, tiresome day? But when you lay in bed at home you can’t seem to get to rest? If you are restless and your leg has a case of the jitterbug, you can hop on in to your shower or bath and the nice hot water will relax your muscles. This relaxation will almost immediately put you to sleep if you can get to a bed and lie down. Also the cooling off from your bed will feel absolutely astonishing.
5. Thinking Time: There are two primary places where we, as humans, do a majority of our thinking, planning, and processing. The first is the bed; right before we fall asleep and drift off into dream-land, and in the shower. The shower provides an opportunity for one to reflect on what he or she has done and what he or she needs to do in the future. This time of reflection and thinking is absolutely vital for anyone’s sanity and to be honest, some of our best ideas are created while you scrub-a-dub-dub.
Five reasons, although they may not be the conventional and orthodox, they are great reasons to show someone who refuses to take that daily shower. Maybe this article will help you to gain the initiative to take a nice, hot shower.
Tim Frisch, a student at the University of Wisconsin – Stout, takes a shower twice daily. He believes in a healthy hygienic life and an unorthodox approach to reasoning. His work includes a regular contribution at PSCLife.com, a company based in Menomonie, Wisconsin, dedicated to improving lives worldwide. PSCLife.com carries a wide variety of health and nutritional products including Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support which is designed to help those with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).