8 Key Juicing Benefits
Fruits and vegetables contain a lot of vitamins and minerals that can help us be healthy. That is why health experts are suggesting that we include at least 3 to 5 different kinds of fruits and vegetables everyday in our diet.
Unfortunately, majority of us finds it difficult to meet the average daily fruit consumption to supply our body with vitamins, enzymes and phytochemicals that is needed for the body to function at its best. Add to that the fact that most of us maintain a horrible diet that does not meet our body’s nutritional requirement and can also lead to serious illness like diabetes, low immune system, heart problems and more.
But the good news is, we can easily provide our bodies with the needed vitamins and minerals by drinking fresh fruits and vegetables.
Fresh fruits and vegetables offer a lot of health benefits and among them are:
- Preserves the vitamins and minerals. Juicing preserves the enzymes in the fruits and vegetables that are lost with cooking making the body absorb the nutrients faster and better.
- Provides faster way to meet the daily nutritional requirement that the body needs. Eating 5 fruits and vegetables daily is very difficult to attain but drinking fresh fruits and vegetables can help one meet this requirement by jus drinking one cup of juice per day.
- Provides the body with good enzymes to help the body function properly. Enzymes are needed for proper digestion, energy production and the like and can be easily obtained by drinking fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Good source of anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants are needed to fight the harmful toxins and free radicals in our body and are important to improve immune system, increase energy levels, improve cardiovascular health and fight diseases like cancer.
- Contains anti-aging properties that can help promote healthy and young looking skin.
- Provides a good way to detoxify your body. Fruits and vegetables are rich in fiber which helps clean your digestive system from all the junk that you have consumed. It also detoxifies the lover and kidney by cleaning your blood and removing metabolic waste and toxins.
- Good source of vitamin C and calcium. Fresh fruits and vegetables are rich in Vitamin C and calcium that is needed to increase bone and muscle strength.
- Aids in weight loss. Fresh juice can make you feel fuller longer and is a good substitute for soda and other drinks rich in sugar so it is a good weight loss supplement.
So if you want to enjoy these benefits and jump start your path to a healthier self, then start juicing now.
Author’s Bio: Abie is a freelance article writer and one of her current projects is for the site Pak30.fr. This is an online shop where you can purchase different bags like sac a dos Eastpak.