10 Reasons to Eat Healthy in 2011
Diet and exercise seem to be hot topics every year. Diets are always evolving and companies are coming out with the latest and greatest ways to help people lose weight.
Often times these diets are a bit of a laugh, but one thing that never changes is our need to eat healthy. Most people wake up exhausted every morning to the sound of their alarm clock.
They rush to get ready, grab some coffee and head off to work. They didn’t have time to pack a lunch so they grab some fast food, with a nice big soft drink to wash everything down. They come home, eat a big dinner maybe enjoy some wine or beer.
Then after dinner they watch TV for three hours so that they can wind down from all of the caffeine, and before they know its midnight. Leno is over so it’s time to hit the sack. 6:30 rolls around and it’s time to do it all over again. No wonder so many Americans are overweight and feel so terrible. Even if you aren’t extremely unhealthy or don’t fit the stereotypical profile here are a few reasons why it’s a good idea to eat healthy:
1. Fit Into More Clothes- Okay so this may be superficial but it feels good to be comfortable in your clothes and not worry about how your love handles are on display.
2. Reduce Pain- By eating healthy and dropping some weight you can reduce lower back pain and unnecessary stress on joints.
3. Do the Activities that you Want- A lot of people would love to go swimming with their friends if only they felt more comfortable with how they looked.
4. Live Longer- The second leading cause of preventable death is obesity. Don’t become a statistic.
5. Avoid Sickness- Healthy food equals healthier you!
6. Be Smarter- Eating healthy helps you think and recall information better.
7. Find More Confidence- Setting and achieving goals helps you to be more confident in your own abilities.
8. More Energy- If you eat right and exercise you’ll have more energy to do the things you want/need to do.
9. Improve your Heart Health- Healthy food will help your heart to function better and reduce your risk of heart attack.
10. Speed up your Metabolism- A good diet will help you to speed up the rate at which you break down food, meaning more weight loss!
Even those who want to lose weight without exercise will need to eat healthy. For example the HCG drops diet can help you lose a pound of fat a day and there is no need to exercise. While on the HCG drops diet, however, eating healthy is extremely important to the success of your weight loss and your overall health. Ultimately eating healthy can change more than the way you look, it can change your whole lifestyle.