10 Reasons to Eat Apples – Dieting Motivation
We always heard the saying that “an apple a day drives the doctor go away”, which is true as proven in many studies, apple is a great source of vitamins, minerals and other important chemicals.
- Eating apples give you energy.
- It contain vitamin C that helps boost our immune system.
- It has no fat which is good for those who want to lose weight
- It has antioxidants that can prevent coronary heart and cardiovascular disease.
- A great source of fiber that help digestion and promote weight loss.
- It contains phloridzin that help prevent osteoporosis and increase bone density.
- Reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol.
- prevent tooth decay, the juice can kill around 80% of bacteria in the mouth
- If eaten regularly can lower respiratory problems like asthma and colds
- Good for detoxifying body from radical element
So that’s just the top reasons that I can think of from the top of my head. Do you know any more?
This is a guest post by Utah Dermatology expert.